3/19/2013

Let's learn Japanese Kanji 1st Right & Left


Let's learn a Japanese kanji.

Here, please learn the kanji that a Japanese primary schoolchild learns.

It is 1,006 characters in total.

I introduce the simple example sentence using the kanji.

A Japanese sentence comes to considerably understand that you learn this.


I do attention when you write a kanji first.

In Europe and America, you write the letter aside towards the right from the left.
you move to the lower step when you finish writing one line.
However, in Japan, I write a letter lengthwise towards a bottom from the top.
I move to the left when I finish writing one line.
But there is the spread of PCs, too, and writing from left to right like Europe and America spreads recently.
I write the Japanese kanji towards the right from the left.
And I go below the top and write it.

For example, in this way.





This is a simple kanji, but is a meaning called the right.

The pronunciation is migi. I pronounce it "migii".

It is similar, but 2nd is a meaning called the left.

The pronunciation is hidari.

I pronounce it "hidari".

No comments:

Post a Comment